Paragliding Intermediate courseTemple Pilots
Price on request
This intermediate paragliding program is planned to learn soaring. A lot of time is dedicated to airtime experiences and student also learns the fundamental theoretical of aerodynamic, site assessments and selections, rule of the air, weather & safety. Student learns how to fly, do maneuvers, altitude & glides judgment. Radio supervisions are offered for student comfort & safety.
* Perfecting reverses launched
* Recognition & understanding of various weather and site condition
* 180-degree turn & reversal
* 360- degree turns at different speed & bank angle
* Flying at highest speed, least sink & best gliding
* Asymmetric tips folds & big ear
* Aerobatic maneuver, which includes wing over
* Ridge soaring, which includes extended flight upto 1hrs
* Understanding the importance of air speed controls, collapse, stall, spin & turbulence induced collapse.
* Understanding of emergency procedure
* Spot landing
* Paragliding at various site
When the student complete this program they become confident to fly & practice without straight instructor supervisions but within important operating limitation.
This program equate to skill & methods necessary to paraglide capably on one's own
During this paragliding program the pilot gain the knowledge and skill to fly most site in mild to reasonable soaring condition, and to judge when the site and state are within the pilot's skills, knowledge & experience level.