Pediatric Advanced Life Support CourseLifesupporters Institute Of Health Science
Price on request
- 16 hours of class
This program is meant for those with a duty to respond to a first aid emergency.
* Understanding on how to manage illness & injuries in a child in the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
* Knowledge necessary to distinguish babies & kids at risk of cardiac attack
* Knowledge and Strategies for preventing injuries and cardiopulmonary arrest in babies and children
* The cognitive and psychomotor ability for resuscitating and stabilize babies and children in respiratory failure, shock, and asystole.
The interested candidates can complete this program within 16 hrs
Who can attend?
For those involved in child care who have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements such as:
* Childcare workers
* House staff
* Emergency physician
* Family physician
* Respiratory experts
* Babies and children health care experts
* PALS Text, Required
* Emergency Cardiovascular Care Guidebook, Highly Offered
* Teacher's Manual PALS
* PALS Teacher's Tool Kit with compulsory videos
Card Type: Program Completion
Written / Ability Examination: necessary for completion card