Performance ManagementInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In the performance management teaching program, the candidate will study the ways to raise worker's efficiency and in general workers performance by focusing on various methods of managing populace and evaluating performance. The program is run in corporation and will be modified to the requirements of company or organizations.
Study the ways to manage deprived performances to do measurement in place and check improvements along with provisions of the correct level of support and teaching for further better performers to keep them motivating, staff-performance and output at its highest level.
The program provides teaching for persons in line management who are accountable for managing the performances conduct of workers at work and growing employee's productivity. The program content is altered accordingly to the present skill potential of the candidates and the performance management frame-work already in places or about to be prefaced.
The aim of the program is as follows:
• A general knowledge on performance management can be efficiently used to lift the performances of persons and groups.
• Enhancing skill to purposefully assess and determine person's performance usage, its aims and competencies as crucial measures
• The skill, knowledge and assurance to energetically manage and inspire persons team members to improvise their presentation at work.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Fundamentals of performance management
• Making and sustaining a high-performance group
• Get the maximum from presentation management frame-work
• Establish essential performance measure
• Set the stretching purposes
• Assess the performance
• Prepare for the presentation reviews
• Conduct the performance reviews
• Motivate populace at work
• Manage people's behavior
• Manage minor performance issue
• Monitor performances improvements in plans
• Manage deprived performances
• Manage elevated performers
The ways of teaching:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Team tasks and discussion
• Minute skill practice session
• Performance guidelines for:
o Set and review performances
o Manage high performances teams
o Manage minor performances
o Manage poor performances
o Manage high performances
o Conduct performances reviews