Pet TherapyDeka Online Courses
- 35 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Animal world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Pet Therapy activity
- planning and programming a visit and collaboration with the team (doctors, therapists, psychologists, educators etc...)
- introducing the animal, health and hygiene requirements,
- suitable animals for different activities,
- to recognize stress signs on people and animals,
- basic dogs’ education: behaviour on the leash , turning right and left, sit, down, quiet, callback, the value of “DON'T”,
- Elements of veterinary medicine: parasitology, vaccinations, first veterinary aid