PG Certificate in Management (Pharmaceutical Marketing)Cosmic Business School
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University / 3 year Diploma in any discipline. Students in the final year of a degree course may provisionally register for the programme. Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently.
The Pharmaceutical Industry if India is an ongoing giant with an annual turn-over of Rs.269 billion and still showing a growth of 6.4%. The future market size is projected at us$25 billion (McKinsey report). Presently the industry directly employs over 5,00,000 people, while 24,00,000 are indirectly employed.
AIMA-CME, with its expertise has delivered this programme to two pharma giants and is now ready to deliver the programme to the masses. This programme is designed keeping in view the present set of skills of the target audience and to develop the required technical expertise in them to harness the enormous employment opportunities available in this area.
Module - I
* Management Functions And Organisational Behavior
* Principles and Practices of Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
* Pharmaceutical Sales and Distribution Management
* Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Legal issues
* Fundamentals of Physiology, Pharmacology & Microbio (for students of non-
* Soft Skills & Presonality Development Programme
* Industrial Training for 30-60 days.
Module - II
* Pharmaceutical Promotion and Advertising Management
* Strategic Management and International Marketing
* Project (equivalent to two papers)