PG Certificate Programme in Crafting Creating CommunicationsMudra Institute Of Communications
Frequent Asked Questions
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities is requisite. For participants in the Crafting Creative Art Direction (Module B), an equivalent diploma/degree in Fine Arts or Applied Arts is mandatory.
The programme leads to a certificate in Crafting Creative Communications with specialization in Crafting Copywriting or Art Direction, depending on the module chosen by the student. The main objective of this programme is to develop students into high caliber professionals for creative careers in Marketing Communications. The programme specifically attempts the following:
· To equip participants with conceptual, behavioral and technical skills.
· To offer hands-on experience to become effective communication professionals.
· To impart a sense of values that encompasses not only professional work ethics but also a commitment to and passion for creative communications.
· To discipline creative instincts and to encourage the use of imagination in diverse fields.
· To work towards achieving the stated objectives and deadline.
Elective modules (to be chosen from A or B):
A: Crafting Creative Copywriting
B: Crafting Creative Art Direction
Common and compulsory modules to all:
C: Crafting Creative Television and Radio Commercials
D: Crafting Creative Digital Design