PG Diploma in Computer ApplicationComputer Research and Application Center Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Graduate Diploma
The duration of PGDCA is 12-months. Any candidate who has successfully completed graduation in any field can get enrolled into this course. Candidate is required to submit 10th class certificates and mark sheets, SSC mark sheets and graduation mark sheets with 3-passport size photographs. The duration of the course on each week basis is theory-6hours and practical-6hours on minimum basis.
The contents of the program to be taught are mentioned below:
1. Computer Concepts & Operations of P.C.
2. Applications of MS-Windows.
3. MS Office (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms Power-Point)
4. Programming Concepts & Flow-Charts
5. Programming in Fox-Pro & Introducing Ms Access
7. Programming in C-Language
8. Object Oriented Programming by use of C++
9. Application Visual-Basics
10. General view Java-Programming
11. Preface to Multimedia
12. Computerized Accounting by use of TALLY or DTP
13. New-Technology & Project-Work