PG Diploma in Computer Teachers TrainingComputer Research and Application Center Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Graduate Diploma
The duration of PGDTT is twelve-months. Any candidate who has successfully completed graduation in any field can get enrolled into this course. Candidate is required to submit 10th class certificates and mark sheets, SSC mark sheets and graduation mark sheets with 3-passport size photographs. The duration of the course on each week basis is theory-6hours and practical-6hours on minimum basis.
The contents of the program to be taught are mentioned below:
1. Computer Concepts & Operations of P.C.
2. Applications of MS-Windows.
3. MS Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power-Point)
4. Programming Concepts & Flow-Chart
5. Programming in Fox-Pro & Preface to Ms Access
7. Programming in C-Language
8. Objects Oriented Programming with use of C++
9. Application of Visual-Basic
10. General idea Java-Programming
11. Preface to Multimedia
12. Computerized Accounting by use of TALLY or DTP
13. Teaching Methodology
14. Basic Concepts of Hardware Maintenance & Networking
15. Personality Development & Group-Discussion
16. New-Technology & Project-Work