PG Diploma in Infectious DiseasesMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1)The broad understanding of the principles of infectious disease epidemiulogy and control 2) An understanding of the purpose of surveillance and key features of an effective surveillance system 3) An understanding of the investigation techniques in an outbreak and identifying the most appropriate contrul and prevention approaches; 4) An understanding about the pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical infectious disease control measures; 5) An understanding of the challenges in Infectious Diseases with a particular focus on emerging infections 6) A deeper understanding of the individual disease dynamics and control activities.
· Who is it intended for?
Clinicians with an interest in management and control of infectious diseases, who would like to improve their skills and enhance their knowledge to support implementation of Infectious Disease programs effectively.
MBBS graduates Post Graduates in any Medical specialty (Allopathy)
After Successful course completion you will get certified in Infectious disease management. We also provide you Placement assistance.
· What marks this course apart?
Infectious diseases are growing globally and requirement for professionals is on demand and we are collaborated with University of New SouthWales(UNSW).
· What happens after requesting information?
Scanned copy of the application to be emailed to email@example.com along with academic certificates
What you'll learn on the course
Diploma in infectious diseases
Courses for doctors
Teachers and trainers (1)
Module - 1
- Introduction to infectious diseases and epidemiulogy
- Surveillance of infectious diseases
- Outbreak investigation
- Pharmaculogical interventions for infectious disease contrul
- Non pharmaculogical interventions for infectious disease contrul
- Introduction of vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases
- Current challenges to infectious diseases contrul
Module - 2
- Sexually transmitted infections
Module - 3
Module - 4
Module - 5
Module - 6
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E
Module - 7
- Vector borne diseases
Module - 8
- Food and water borne infections
Module - 9
- Hospital acquired infections including NDMA
Module - 10
- Travel associated infections
Module - 11
- Emerging infectious diseases including pulio, rabies, encephalitis
Module - 12
- Zoonotic infections
Course delivery is through a mixture of course notes, case studies, online video lectures and pre and post-test assessments. Lectures include experts in the field from SPHCM, UNSW.
2)This course will introduce you to the essential aspects of public health control of infectious diseases, including surveillance, screening, epidemiology, vaccination and outbreak control.
3)This qualification is ideal for health care practitioners who with to gain a better understanding of the principles of infectious Disease control in populations. Certification jointly by Medvarsity and University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.