PG Diploma in Labour Laws, Labour Welfare & Personnel ManagementJai Narain Vyas University
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
The subjects are:
* Law relating to labor Management Relations-I
* Law relating to Labour Management Relations-II
* Principles of Wage Fixation, Law of Wages & Social Security Legislation
* Research Methodology & Case Studies in Industrial Relations
* Law Relating to Labour Welfare
* Personnel Management and Case studies in Personnel Management
* Industrial Sociology and Psychology
* Labour Economics and India Labour Problems.
The department also provides computing facility. The criteria and procedures followed for selecting research scholars is by Merit. The Research Scholar has to present his topic to the Faculty Members for approval.The academic body which helps in the formulation and implementation of new academic programmes is the Departmental Council approved by Academic Council.
Major focus of the Department teaching/research Quantitative Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics & Labor Economics, Monetary Economics.