PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial RelationsGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
A person who has passed any of the following examinations may be admitted to the to Post Graduate Diploma Courses: a) A Graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. OR b) Any other examination recognised by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar as equivalent to (a).
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
1. Management and Organisation Behaviour (Same as I of DMM).
2. Business Economics and Statistics (Same as II of DMM).
3. Personnel Management and Labour Welfare (Same as V of DBM).
4. Labour Legislation and Industrial Relations.
5. Collective Bargaining.
6. Optional : One of the following:
i) Organisation Development.
ii) Computer Programming for Business-II.
iii) Project Report.