PG Diploma in Public Relations and AdvertisingSouth Calcutta Girls' College
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
South Calcutta Girls' College takes pride in being the first college for women in south Kolkata. It was established in 1932 by eminent scholars and educationists like Peary mohan Chatterjee, after whom thye College library is named.
South Calcutta Girls' College was initially a sister organization of the Beltala Girls' School and functioned as a morning college in the school premisestill mid- July, 1946. the College then shifted to 72 , Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata 700025, where it stands now. In the year 2007, the college reached a new era of completing sevent five years.
The inaugural ceremony which started from October, 2006 was followed by a series of academic, cultural and other activities throughout the year.