PG Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy (PGDSPT)GIMS - Global Institute of Medical Sciences
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
1. Applied Anatomy and biomechanics related to sports activity.
2. Pathophysiology and Pathomechanics related to Sports Injuries.
3. Applied Exercise Physiology & Nutrition related to specific sport & Fitness Training.
4. Sports Psychology.
6. Sports injuries- Assessment and Management.
7. Sports Taping Technique- Overview.
8. Non-Traumatic Medical Conditions of athletes
9. Problems of Women athletes/ adolescent athletes and aging athletes.
10. Performance enhancing drugs/ blood doping.