PG Diploma in Supply and Chain Management IN THANE MUMBAIINTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Purchase Manager, Strategic Planner, Purchase Analyst/Assistant, Materials Analyst. Materials Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Commodity Manager, Inventory Manager, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Operations Manager, Sourcing Manager, Warehousing Manager, etc.
· Who is it intended for?
The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is one year. The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University
· What marks this course apart?
SELF LEARNING ONLINE EDUCATION
· What happens after requesting information?
ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
What you'll learn on the course
Supply Chain Management
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment & Law
- Research Methodology
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Research and Management
- Strategic Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials And Stores Management
- Information System in Suply Chain Management
- Project Management in Suply Chain Operations
- Inovations And R&D Management
- Procurement And Quality Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Global Supply Chain Management