PGDBM in Information TechnologyInstitute of Science & Management
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
This is a two-year program with the entire course divided into four semesters. The first two semesters will consist of compulsory papers followed by electives in the third and fourth semesters. The electives will cover the fields of Marketing, HRM, Finance and Information Technology leading to the specialization in the corresponding field.
Highlights of the programme:
* Rigorous coaching and continuous evaluation.
* Focus on Integrated and holistic approach to decision making and problem solving
* Integrated approach to functional areas of specialization through assigments and presentation.
* Emphasis on ethical consideration, group work and team building
* A course independent study (CIS) to suit the needs of individual students who want to specialize further in some specific areas.
* Personality development of students through specially designed modules.
* Support to students through faculty advisory system and counseling.
* Emphasis on extra and co-curricular activities.
* Faculty and students collaborative projects.
* Industry Institute Relations through MIP, Summer placement etc.