PGDM in EntrepreneurshipEMPI Business School
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- New delhi
Scope and Objective:
Entrepreneurship is the process adapted by an entrepreneur in identifying the opportunity, gathering the necessary resources and establishing a business. This specialization covers the entrepreneurial process, which includes idea generation, opportunity evaluation, business plan development and project preparation, financial analysis, identifying sources of finance, product development and small business enterprise establishment. In addition the programme will focus in the areas of Franchising, Family Business, Social and Women Entrepreneurship. It sows the seed of entrepreneurship in the young minds, so that at some stage of their career they can incubate the idea; develop it in to a business in their domain areas such as Advertising, Finance, Global trade, HRM, Marketing, Production and Operations, etc, hence Entrepreneurship Specialisation is a very good combination with these domain areas.
On completion of the programme the students should:-
* be able to apply structured methodology for business idea generation and evaluation of business opportunities through business models.
* be able to develop detailed business plans, anlayse risks involved in starting up business, carry out the financial analysis for start ups and prepare projects.
* be able to understand the franchising business and establish business as a franchisee
* have acquired comprehensive knowledge on MSME sector and the utilisation of the opportunities made available by the Government.
* be confident in presenting business ideas to angel investors/ venture capitalists.