PGDM-HRSandz Bharathi Institute of Management
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduate in any discipline
Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Human Resources
Affiliated to Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI), Singapore
Post Graduate Certificate in Talent Management (PGCTM)
SHRI’s PGDM-HR programme will equip learners with necessary knowledge and skills on how to connect organisational excellence to people management by systematically identifying, keeping, developing and promoting the best people. Learning resources will include simple, efficient, easy-to-follow methods for assessing, planning, and developing high-value people to meet organization’s current and future needs. It will help you combine diverse human resources activities into an integrated system.
The programme will benefit fresh and experienced graduates including those with direct or related responsibilities for driving the HR agenda in their organisations.
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates shall be able to:
- Understand the potential of integrating company's infrastructure of HR assessment, planning, and development tools.
- Explain how to align company's people with the current and future needs of the organisation by placing employees in positions that maximize their value.
- Identify and develop highly qualified backups for key positions, which are critical to organisational continuity
- Allocate resources to employees based on actual and/or potential contribution to organisational excellence
- Explain how to build all your HR disciplines on the "building blocks" of organisational competencies, performance appraisal, and forecast of employee/manager potential.
- Determine how to enhance employee performance through coaching, mentoring, constructive dialogue, and feedback.
- Describe powerful reward systems that support different talent management strategies.
- Articulate how to create a talent management system to significantly improve your organisation's return on its HR investment.
The Programme will be divided into five Semesters and 3 levels:
Level 1: Foundation Level 2: Executive Level 3: Strategic At SBIM
Semester 1: (Four Months)-Foundation
- Management Concepts (General Management / HR / Marketing / Finance / Technology / Operations)
- Business Communication
- Business English
- Business Research
- IT Skills Development
- Analysing International Business Environments
emester 2: (Four Months) - Executive
- Human Resource Management Overview And Strategy (Organizational Strategy and Change Management)
- HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and benefits management
- Training and Development - (A) Training Needs Analysis, (B) Training Evaluation, (C) Train the Trainers
- HR Administration – (A) Employment laws (B) Industrial/Employee Relations (C) Payroll Administration(D) Performance Appraisal
Semester 3: (Three Months) - Strategic
- Team Management - Leadership, Influence & Power
- Management of Workplace Conflict (Conflict Resolution Process)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)/ Human Resource Development (HRD) (International)
- HRIS and Internal Consultants
- Performance Management Systems
Semester 4: (Two Months) in India
- Internship – Project Evaluation- Viva
Semester 5: (One Month) – Talent Management Module
- Talent Management
- Final Assessment & Award