PGDM (International Business)Apeejay Stya House
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- New delhi
Conveniently located amidst the lush green environment of Greater Noida (An ISO 9001 & 14000 Certified City), approximately 30 minutes drive from New Delhi. It is easily accessible from all Satellite towns of NCR and Delhi.
Apeejay Institute of Technology, an off-spring of Apeejay Education Society, was established in 1997 in a sprawling campus having an area of 29 acres at one of the most prestigious location in Knowledge Park-1, Greater Noida. The campus en-houses School of Management, School of Computer Science and School of Architecture & Planning. The Institute has academic Collaboration with counterpart Institutions abroad for project work and knowledge sharing.
The Institute has emerged to be one of the top rankers in the state of Uttar Pradesh and is amongst the first choice of student for admission to Management, Computer Science, Architecture and Planning Courses.
The institute offers the following two year full time PGDM Programmes, equivalent to MBA, recognized by AICTE, Minstry of HRD, govt. of India programs:(
)The Institute offers PGDM in International Business.(
# In an era of Globalization, Indian business organizations have to integrate their commercial activities with international businesses. This calls for professionals who are well equipped with, specialized knowledge and management skills to handle new dimensions of the foreign trade and industry. In addition to trading in physical goods and services, International business also includes inbound or outbound flow of foreign capital and investment, especially the foreign direct investment (FDI). Professionals in the field can work in buying houses, export units and international business divisions of various national & multi-national companies.
* Practical oriented skills/knowledge delivery with case studies.
* Collaborative arrangement for industry-academia participation.
* Board of management consists of professionals from organizations dealing in International Business and academicians.
* Well-equipped and modern state- of- art infrastructure.
* Regular industry interface through panel discussions, seminars, visit of industrial experts, projects etc.
* Visit to warehouses, ICD's ports and SEZ's/EPZ's .