Ph. D. AnthropologyNorth Eastern Hill University
Price on request
The success of the department in fulfilling the above objectives will be monitored and measured by the number and quality of publications, conference proceedings, linkages and collaborative initiatives established with other departments/organizations within and outside the university, especially in the following thrust areas:
* Population genetics including DNA studies with special focus on phylogenetic relationship of human populations and other related health issues,
* Biocultural aspects of human growth and nutrition, reproductive and child health,
* Applied physical anthropology (including forensic anthropology),
* Ethnographic studies with special reference to visual ethnography, and
* Gender, identity, ethnicity and social change.