Ph.D Degree in ManagementInstitute for Technology and Management
- Navi mumbai
Frequent Asked Questions
Women candidates having master degree in Humanities /Commerce/ Science/Management etc. from a recognized University / AICTE or equivalent grade/CGPA approved with 55% marks or equivalent will be eligible for admission. They will be admitted on the basis of written test and personal interview.
* To bring about excellence in technical education particularly in the faculty of management studies.
* To improve the quality of academic practices.
* To build research capability of women faculty members.
* To inculcate the spirit of research and inquiry among women managers
Candidates will undergo a preparatory program for a period of six months at ITM, B.S.E.L Tech Park, 704 -712, B - Wing, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
The preparatory program will involve course work in four subjects, viz.
1. Systems Approach to Management
2. Research Methodologies
3. Quantitative Methods and Applications
4. Any one of the following course based on the choice of
research area opted by the candidate:
- Advanced Operations Management
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Finance Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Advanced Econometric Methods
- Advanced Computer Applications & Information Systems
- Any other subject of research interest relating to the core
discipline of the research scholar.