Ph.D in Management: International Business(Part Time)Dr.MGR EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Price on request
The Course of management studies was started in 1993 in our erstwhile Dr. M.G.R. Engineering College. The college was initially affiliated to The University of Madras and subsequently to Anna University . In 2003, the college was awarded the deemed university status and the department started functioning as an independent entity.
To promote leadership qualities and entrepreneurship by educating and training participants in management concepts and methods.
• To be among the Top-100 educational institutions offering MBA Programs in India , within 5 years
• To bench-mark our program against leading global offerings and offer a state-of-art MBA program
• To promote entrepreneurship among MBA graduates
How is our MBA program different?
* Student Friendly and a transparent culture
* Application oriented teaching methodology
* Enhanced emphasis on Communication Skills through Language Lab & other exercises
* Relentless Stress on Personality development
* Sustenance & Promotion of students' participation in inter college competitions –seminars, games, quiz, debates, etc.
* New and restructured placement cell
* Teaching staff with excellent credentials from US/ Canada & wide ranging industrial experience
* Joint Ventures with Universities from Australia & U.K under finalization
Specialiastion offered will be in International Business