Ph.D.in NanotechnologyJamia Milia Islamia
Price on request
- New delhi
The Jamia Milia Islamia offers Ph.D.in Nanotechnology to its students.
Two students have already completed their Ph.D. in Nanotechnology and five research scholars are currently working.
The following research papers have been published in International Peer-Reviewed Journals.
1. Electrical and optical properties of thin film of a-Se70Te30 nanorods, Zishan Husain Khan, M.
Husain, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, (2009), (In Press)
2. Optical properties of selenium–tellurium nanostructured thin film grown by thermal
evaporation, KarunapatiTripathi, AdamA.Bahishti, M.A.Majeed Khan, M.Husain,
M.Zulfequar, Physica B (2009), (In Press)
3. J-E characteristics of Ni-catalyzed multiwalled carbon nanotubes, Zishan H. Khan, Sami
Habib, Numan Salah, Shamshad A. Khan, Samina Khan and M. Husain, Int. J. Nano-
Biomaterials, (UK) (Accepted) (2008)
4. Electrical Transport via variable range hopping in an individual multi-wall carbon nanotubes,
Zishan Husain Khan, M Husain, T P Perng, Numan Salah and Sami Habib, J. Phys:
Condens. Matter 20 (2008) 475207 (7 pp)
5. Variable-range hopping in Fe70Pt30 catalyzed multi-walled carbon nanotubes,
Monika Aggarwal, Samina Khan, M. Husain, T. C. Ming, M. Y. Tsai, T. P. Perng and
Zishan Husain Khan, European Physical Journal B, The: Condensed Matter, 2007;
60 (3), 314 (2007).
6. Field Emission of Fe70Pt30 catalyzed Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes, Samina Khan,
K. N. Tripathi, Monika Aggarwal, K. P. Tripathi, Zishan H. Khan, M Husain
Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, Vol. 2, No. 3, Sept. 2007, 215-228.
7. Synthesis of carbon nanotubes using Ni95Ti5 nanocrystalline film as catalyst, Samina
Khan, Zishan H. Khan, K. N. Tripathi and M. Husain, Journal of Nanoscience
& Nanotechnology 7 (2007) 1-5.
8. Electrical conduction mechanism in Fe70Pd30 catalyzed multi-wall carbon nanotubes,
Monika Aggarwal, M Husain, Samina Khan. And Zishan H Khan, Journal of
Nanoparticle Research, 9 (6), 1047-55 (2006).
9. Characterization of Carbon Nano Tube grown on Fe70Pd30 films, Zishan H. Khan,
S. S. Islam, S. C. Kung, T. P. Perng, Samina Khan, K.N Tripathi, Monika Agarwal,
M. Zulfequar and M. Husain, Physica B 373(2) (2006)