PhD Rural TechnologyHemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Price on request
Department has actively engaged in research activities with the major thrust areas related to the sustainable rural development through watershed management, livelihood improvements low cost appropriate and indigenous rural technology, rural energy system, low-cost earthquake resistant housing system, sustainable aromatic and medicinal plants cultivation etc.
1. The department has signed MOU with Department of Soil and Water conservation Engineering, College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand with following prime objectives :
2. recognize the value of establishing a collaborative relationship and to explore, develop and implement joint academic and research activities that are mutually beneficial.
3. hereby enter into memorandum of understanding to use their collective expertise and resources to prte academic exchange and cooperation in teaching and research in the subject for the mutual advancement of learning by
4. Promoting faculty exchange for better academic understanding and advancement.
5. Involving faculty from both the institutions in preparing curriculum and imparting instructions in the newly established institutions.
6. Involving faculty and students from both the institutions in preparing case studies relevant to the contemporary regional, national, international environment.
7. Promoting better placement of the students through exchange of information and sharing of knowledge.
8. Encouraging student exchanges at post graduate level, exchanging academic and technical information of mutual interest and identifying opportunities in joint research and development in specific disciplines of interest.