PhotoShop Lightroom 5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (Rs 5,888)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD and amp; Instant Download
• Duration: 10.25 Hours (137 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 is designed for photographers, giving them the ability to organize, process, import, and manage their photography libraries. You will begin the training course by touring the Lightroom 5 interface, and learning how you can modify the Lightroom working area to best suit your needs. From there, you will follow along with Andy as he teaches you features such as creating and exporting a catalog, tethering, customizing grids and guides. You will learn to work in different modules including the library, map, and book. You will end the tutorial by learning how to export your work in a variety of formats for both print and web.
By the end of this video based training course on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, you will have gained the knowledge and practical skills needed in order to successfully apply the tools and concepts to your own projects. Working files are included in this computer based training course for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.