Physiotherapy and OsteopathyDeka Online Courses
- 50 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Psysiotherapy and Osteopathy world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Neuromuscolar elastic taping
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Neuromuscular Elastic taping ,
- orthopaedic and physiotherapy pathologies,
- how to make an evaluation test,
- joint infiltration,
- dislocation and subdislocation,
- main operations,
- rheumatic and athletic physiotherapy,
- instrumental diagnostic techniques and rehabilitative tools,(magnetoteraphy, ultrasounds and electrostimulation),
- hints of massotherapy,
- postural therapy,
- acupuncture for muscle recovery and pain relief therapy,
- osteopathy history and art's philosophy,
- definitions and fields of usage,
- surface anatomy and biomechanics (plans and reference axes, synathrosis and diarthrosis),
- physical examination and palpation,
- basis of cranial osteopathy,
- diagnosis through images,
- elements of clinic orthopaedic (infant neural affections, arthrosis, low back pain, lumbosciatica, loin cruralgy, inflammatory changes, fractures),
- postural analyses