Pipe Stress AnalysisSistech Academy
Where and when
Bhandup, 400 078, Maharashtra, India
The syllabus is designed to suit industry requirements.
- Overview of Piping Field.
- Role of Stress Engineer / Stress & Support Coordinator.
- The interface with detailed piping system designs/other departments.
- Requirement of stress analysis.
- Identification of stress critical lines.
- Basic Stress Concept.
- Fundamentals of Static Analysis/ Code compliance wrt B31.3/B31.1 .
- Types and functions of various supports & restraints.
- Understanding various methods of flexibility analysis.
- Overview of piping system modeling
- Understanding industry approach.
- Piping component stress intensification factors.
- Design and modeling considerations.
- Interface between piping analysis and detailed design.
- Sample problems and exercises. (included wherever appropriate).
- Hands-on practice on analysis software with at least 5-6 case studies. (few more for home work).