PLANT MAINTAINENCE MODULE CourseeDrishyaa IT India
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Prerequisites: Essential * SAP e-Learning Advisor * Solutions Powered by SAP * SAP Basic Navigation Features Recommended * Basic knowledge of Maintenance functions and terms * Working knowledge of Microsoft office and internet browsers
I. Within an Organization
As an SAP Certified Consultant you could be absorbed by a leading company. Based on your experience and your functional expertise, you would start as a consultant or gain lateral entry as a Project Manager. The exposure you get will be the much-needed catalyst for your compensation package to climb more than a few notches.
II. As an Independent Consultant
As an SAP functional consultant you can work independently and your earning potential becomes that much higher. You would be the one person that companies across the globe turn to for all their SAP related needs.
III. As an SAP Trainer
Employees of most SAP customers require extensive training and who better to provide that than you - an SAP Certified Consultant. With your SAP Certification and a few years of experience, you also have the option of becoming an SAP Trainer.
* Make informed business decisions that are founded on a conceptual understanding of SAP�s Plant Maintenance business solution
* Bring your SAP Plant Maintenance product knowledge to a baseline level that will enable you to participate effectively in more detailed courses.Course Based on Software Release
* Plant Maintenance Overview Maintenance Requests
* Planning Work Orders
* Executing Work Orders
* Completing Work Orders and Maintenance Requests
* Analyzing Maintenance Costs