Post BSc Dual Degree(B.Tech(CS)+MS(CNS))International Institute of Information Technology -Hyderabad
Price on request
Post BSc Dual Degree(B.Tech(CS)+MS(CNS))
This is a four year integrated course offered to meritorious Science graduates (Physics/Chemistry Honors) with an aptitude for research. The programme aims at providing breadth in Computer Science along with domain specialization with an opportunity for thesis work in the final year.
Often broadly described as new physics/chemistry/biology, a number of emergent areas in sciences require expertise in basic physical sciences as well as IT. Some of these are:
* Structural bioinformatics of functional RNA molecules
* Ab initio quantum mechanical computations on inter and intra molecular interactions in biomolecules
* Molecular modeling, Docking and Molecular dynamics studies for understanding biomolecular structures and interactions
* Systems Biology
* Smart data structures, efficient query management, computational geometry algorithms, visualisation algorithms, pattern recognition for structural bioinformatics,
* Chemical dynamics
* Excitation energy transfer in nano-bio systems.