POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT (PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING)All India Management Association
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University / 3 year Diploma in any discipline if equivalent to graduation. Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently.
The pharmaceutical Industry of India is ongoing giant with an annual turn over of Rs 269 billion and still showing a growth of 6.4%. Future market size is projected to be US$ 25 billion (McKinsey Report). Present employment is 5,00,000 direct, and 24,00,000 indirect.
The PDPM Programme is a industry-specific course designed for pharmaceutical professionals, keeping in view the skill set of the target audience and aimed developing the required technical expertise in them to harness the enormous employment opportunities thrown open in this area.
Module - I
* GM-11-Management Functions and Organisational Behavior
* PMM07-Principles and Practices of Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
* PMM06-Pharmaceutical Sales and Distribution Management
* PMM09-Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Legal issues((((
))))Module - II
* PMM08-Pharmaceutical Promotion and Advertising Management
* PMM09-Strategic Management and International Marketing
* GM100-Project (equivalent to two papers)