Post Graduate Certificate Program in Advertising Management & Public RelationsMudra Institute Of Communications
Frequent Asked Questions
Eligibility * Graduate in any discipline. * Under-graduates will be awarded the Certificate in Advertising and PR, or on completion of graduation.
* The program is structured to prepare students for a successful career in marketing communications and Advertising Management.
* Each student is provided numerous opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with industry professionals thereby building an enhanced learning environment.
* Students will gain a working knowledge of the advertising business, the role of advertising and its relationship to marketing, and how advertising plans are developed from initial concept to finished creative and media plans.
* Placement Assistance will be provided by MICA
* The program has been endorsed by leading Advertising Agencies, Electronic Media Houses and Publications
* Introduction to Marketing
* Introduction to Marketing Research
* ntroduction to Advertising
* Introduction to Consumer Behaviour
* Profiling of Target Audience
* Introduction to Marketing Communications
* Introduction to Retail and Retail Communications
* Introduction to Media (Conventional and New Media)
* Socio-Cultural Ethical Issues in Advertising
* Introduction to Advertising Agency and Roles
* Goals and Role of Advertising
* Role of Advertising In Brand Building
* Rural Advertising
* Digital Media and Internet Advertising
* Campus Visit at MICA
o Workshop on culture and communication
o Introduction to media software
o Workshop on creative brief writing
* Introduction to PR and Tools of PR
* Role of PR in IMC
* Discussion of case studies
* Role of PR in Crisis Communication
* Discussion through a case study
* Research Project
The sessions will be delivered on Hughes Net Global Education Interactive learning platform. The platform offers a powerful user interface that enables a large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive 'one to one' exchange with the faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast video, two ways audio and data interactivity to enable the student to watch and interact with the faculty their PCs. The program can be beamed to any of the Hughes Net Global Education, Hughes Net Fusion or Hughes Net centre directly to corporate classrooms.