Post Graduate Certificate Program in Advertising Management & Public RelationsMudra Institute Of Communications, Ahmedabad
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Graduate in any discipline. * Under-graduates will be awarded the Certificate in Advertising and PR, or on completion of graduation.
In the early 90s the challenge for advertisers was to encash the globalization trend and build a strong brand through aggressive advertising. The picture now is quite different. The biggest challenge for today’s marketeer is to ‘connect’ with the cluttered target audience. It is like trying to park your car visibly and in the most attractive part of an over-crowded marketplace. The objectives of today’s advertisers is to create advertisements that refreshes and draws the attention of the tired and confused customer.
Towards that goal, one needs to get equipped with the latest concepts and techniques of advertising and get insights into the strategies to capture the mindshare and eyeballs of the consumer.
The pedagogy will be highly interactive taking advantage of technology . The program will be a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes, assignments etc.
The sessions will be delivered on Hughes Net Global Education Interactive learning platform. The platform offers a powerful user interface that enables a large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive ‘one to one’ exchange with the faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast video, two ways audio and data interactivity to enable the student to watch and interact with the faculty their PCs. The program can be beamed to any of the Hughes Net Global Education, Hughes Net Fusion or Hughes Net centre directly to corporate classrooms.
* Introduction to Marketing
* Introduction to Marketing Research
* Introduction to Advertising
* Introduction to Consumer Behaviour
* Profiling of Target Audience
* Introduction to Marketing Communications
* Introduction to Retail and Retail Communications
* Introduction to Media (Conventional and New Media)
* Socio-Cultural Ethical Issues in Advertising
* Introduction to Advertising Agency and Roles
* Goals and Role of Advertising
* Role of Advertising In Brand Building
* Rural Advertising
* Digital Media and Internet Advertising
* Campus Visit at MICA
o Workshop on culture and communication
o Introduction to media software
o Workshop on creative brief writing
* Introduction to PR and Tools of PR
* Role of PR in IMC
* Discussion of case studies
* Role of PR in Crisis Communication
* Discussion through a case study
* Research Project
* The program is structured to prepare students for a successful career in marketing communications and Advertising Management.
* Each student is provided numerous opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with industry professionals thereby building an enhanced learning environment.
* Students will gain a working knowledge of the advertising business, the role of advertising and its relationship to marketing, and how advertising plans are developed from initial concept to finished creative and media plans.
* Placement Assistance will be provided by MICA
* The program has been endorsed by leading Advertising Agencies, Electronic Media Houses and Publications
Working professionals, fresh graduates and undergraduate students seeking careers in advertising and related businesses.