Post Graduate Degree in TourismRegional College of Management
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
RCM is permanently affiliated to the Utkal University and recognized by the Government of Orissa to impart PG (Tourism) course and is recognized as a Centre of Excellence for tourism studies that attracts students and researchers from all parts of the country.
COURSE PG (Tourism) is a two–year full time advanced programme designed to cater to the multifarious needs of tourism and hospitality sector. It equips students with higher skills for the management of Travel Agencies, Hotels, Resorts, Airlines / Aviation, Export / Cargo firms, Tourist Information Offices, Govt. Department of Tourism, Tourism Corporations, Guide Services and various other ancillary trades.
RCM is committed to providing a high quality learning experience for students in its care and as such, students are actively encouraged to participate in the various academic & extra-curricular activities Dialogue between academic staff and students is vital to the success of this commitment.
* A suitable and relevant Learning & Teaching strategy is developed and regularly maintained within the institute.
* University academic rules, regulations and quality assurance systems are complied with.
* Matters relating to individual course including discussions with external examiners and professional bodies are considered and requirements are actioned.
* Annual programme monitoring is appropriate.
* Enhanced teaching quality and innovation is encouraged.
* Appropriate documentation is maintained for the programme and related matters.
Students receive cutting-edge academic and practical training, with expertise drawn from faculty members’ research activities and the experience of the visiting faculty from the professional world forming a balanced learning environment. Assessment of progress in knowledge and skills acquisition is continual, and passing from one year to the next is strictly controlled. This assessment and validation process ensures that students meet the competence requirements of the job market, and thus their future success in the professional world.
The programme puts a strong emphasis on professional experience, guaranteeing that students acquire the level of professional training necessary for a promising career start.