Post Graduate Diloma in ManagementNoida Institute Of Management Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduation (10+2+3) from a recognized University MAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA / any other state level entrance test appeared.
P.G.D.M. is the very well known curriculum renowned by A.I.C.T.E., Ministry of H.R.D., and Government of India. It is being proffered since 1993 plus is largely commended for its sturdy prospectus in the industry plus educational circles. It is developed not only to provide the awareness of foundation subjects like Accountancy, Economics, Finance plus Marketing but also puts down particular stress on mounting skill plus competencies by means of publicity to genuine business circumstances in the form of case-studies..
The goals of the program are as follows:
Preparing Graduates for Management Career by a special blend of Quality plus Flexibility.
Enabling functioning specialists rising in their organizations
Facilitating changes of career to organizational plus business ground
Enabling candidate to take-up novel up coming confronts
This curriculum is suitable for those who are Functioning Graduates, Experts such as Engineers / CA / CFA / ICWA / Technologists
As an adding-on in any other particular tributary of learning
The essential characteristics of the program are as follows:
• The curriculum is permitted by “AICTE”, Ministry of H.R.D., and Govt. of India.
• All India Reputation of “AIMA” as the summit body.
• Special blending of Quality plus Flexibility by means of flexi studying mode.
• Industry interfaced, sturdy curriculum.
• Modular structures and a Certification after every module.
• Six-specialization Options such as Marketing, H.R., Finance,
I.T., Operations, International Business
• Industry experienced faculty bring real-world professional
experience to the classroom.
• Case Modes for empirical studying.
• Almost 40,000 sturdy Alumni Network.
The highlights of the program are as follows:
1. Free Laptops
2. Free Study-Material Superior Quality Self-Instructional Material
3. Free Company Suits
4. Free A.I.M.A. Specialized membership to applicants
5. Placement services from AIMA CME plus other N.I.M.S. associates/ tie-up arrangements.
This program can be assessed by those who have completed Graduation from a recognized University
M.A.T. / C.A.T. / X.A.T. / A.T.M.A. / any other state stage entrance test appeared.
To get into this program one has to follow the given procedure:
a) Applicants with at least 50pecent in Graduation from a well known University are exempt from the entrance test for admission.
b) Admission in P.G.D.M. can be granted on the basis of M.A.T. / C.A.T. / X.A.T. / A.T.M.A. / any other state-level test. Interested applicants with less than 50percent in graduation are needed to sit for the test to be permissible for the interview. There will be no cut-off scores.
c) Desired applicants if not appearing in any mentioned test and with below 50percent in graduation, if wishing for admission in the similar session are needed to sit for the Aptitude test to be taken by AIMA / Learning centers from time to time. They may be provided temporary admittance with an responsibility that they will appear in the Aptitude-Test whenever finalized.