Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Medicine, P.G.D.A.M.Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
Who is eligible to do this course? Graduates of any discipline.
What you'll learn on the course
Anatomy and Physiology
Gynaecology and obstetrics
Teachers and trainers (1)
COURSE STRUCTURE: The programme is made up of 10 subjects with 7 compulsory and 3 electives as below:
Compulsory Subjects (7):
- Human Body Structure (Anatomy)
- Human Body Function (Physiology)
- Human Body Disorders (Pathology)
- Natural Health Laws (Hygiene)
- Medical Ethics & Laws (Medical Jurisprudence)
- Women Diseases (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
- Description of Diseases & its Management (Practice of Medicine)
Elective Subjects (3):
Three alternative therapies of student's choice.
A P.G.D.A.M. Certificate and Marksheet is awarded to the successful students.