Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Marketing)Foresight Institute of Management & Research
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
# Bachelor's Degree of any University # Any Diploma awarded by Board of Technical Education of any State Government or Central Government (Post SSC three years Diploma with 2 years post diploma experience or Post HSC two years Diploma) with one years Post Diploma experience.
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration will be able to:
* Practically apply theoretical concepts and technical or creative skills to problem analysis and decision-making.
* Understand the functional interrelationship between different parts of an organization and the broader interaction of the organization with its environment.
* Develop enhanced work-ready expertise in a selected area of specialization.
* Access and critically interpret information and utilise business support systems to monitor issues, problems and opportunities in changing business environments.
* Develop strategic responses to current and future issues facing global and regional business environments.
* Understand and communicate effectively in a variety of forms with people inside and outside their organization.
* Develop an awareness of the principles of the ethics of corporate governance.
* Demonstrate the capacity to take a strong leadership role in business situations.
Admission and Selection Criteria:-
* CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CET Score or Foresight Entrance Exam
* Group Discussion and Personal Interview