Post graduate Diploma in HR Management PGDHRMUniversal Distance Education
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
P.G. Diploma: HR Management (P.G.D.H.R.M.)
HR is the most significant section of all companies. In fact, many a times, it is taken as a mixture of managerial personnel tasks with functioning supervision, labor bondings & staff structuring. The chief goal of HR is make sure that the supreme profit on investing made by a company should be further invested on its employees & crisis management. HR division handles the below mentioned units of a company:
* Staffing Schemes and Scheduling
* Hiring Procedures
* Shortlisting Procedures
* Improvement, Grooming & Growth
* Work Assessment & Administration
* Commercial & Labor Bondings
* Documentation of every kind of private information
* Compensations, Regular payments, Incentives are in involvement with HR
* Private suggestions to inside ‘clients’ in terms of issues at job
* Vocational Growth
HR Supervisors are required in every kind of company either its governmental or non-governmental. In fact, there is constant requirement of HR personnels in I.T. Companies, Business Process Outsourcing & Banks. This program is fruitful for learners as it is useful in the improvement of their HR abilities.
Students will study the below mentioned topics:
1st Semester: It will include:
* Managing HR
* Headship & Commercial Behavior
* Interaction abilities
* Managing Computer Systems
* Commerce, Government & Community
2nd Semester: It will include:
* Planned Human Resource
* Improvement - Preparation & Growth
* Staffing - Shortlisting & Holding
* Labor Laws
The program can be completed in 1 year.
Enrollment will be valid for not more than 2 years.
Admission Criteria: Graduation or holding a diploma is compulsory for getting admission to this course. 3 yrs of work knowledge is also mandatory.