POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNNOLOGY MANAGEMENTAll India Management Association
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduation (10+2+3) from any recognized University and MAT qualified as per AIMA norms.
AIMA-CME initiated the designing and launching of one of its flagship Programme PGDITM on IT Management in 1994. The perspective of IT Management has seen a major paradigm shift in terms of roles, responsibilities and skills addressing specific business activities. Today the focus is more on enterprise perspective, more knowledge grasps on varied business domain. This felt need has driven AIMA-CME to completely revise and revamp the structure and curriculum of the Programme. AIMA-CME has collaborated with HCL Infosystems Ltd. as Technology partners for delivering this Programme. The revised PGDITM programme is aimed at developing IT professionals who will be fully equipped with the knowledge and competencies required for variety of roles like Business Analyst, Project Manager, IT Consultants and CIO/CKO.
Salient Features :
1. The programme is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), Ministry of HRD, and Government of India
2. Programme Structure and syllabi as per current industry requirements.
3. Technology support is provided by HCL Infosystems Ltd. for practical trainings.
4. Substantial Personal Contact Programme (PCPs) at AIMA-CME approved Study Centres.
1. 30 hours PCPs (Theory classes) per subject i.e. 180 hours PCPs in the first module
2. 30hours of practical training for two subjects per module at HCL Training Centres
5. Case-based teaching to develop analytical and decision-making skills.
6. High quality Self Instructional Material (SIM) developed by AIMA
7. High quality study material.
8. Study centres and Practical training centres all over the country for delivering the programme.
9. Well recognized by IT and ITES industry for its unique curriculum.
10. Certificates are awarded after completion of each module.
11. AIMA offers Educational scholarships for economically weaker section students enrolled in AIMA’s PGDITM Programme.
12. Duration: 2years of course work + Project Work.((((
Management Functions & Organization Behaviour
Management Information System
Quantitative Techniques for Managers
Operating Systems (L)
Accounting Information Systems
Web Application Development (L)((((
Computer Networks (L)
Database Management (L)
Marketing Information Systems
System Analysis and Design((((
Information Technology Systems ((((
Data structures, Algorithms & Programming (L)
Object Oriented Analysis & Design (L)
Network Security Management
Software Quality Management
Applications in Retail Banking (L)
IT Applications in non-banking Financial Services
Financial Systems Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Developing Financial Portals (L)
Fundamentals of Retailing ITM331
Applications for Merchandising ITM 332
IT Applications for Retail Supply Chain Management
Advanced Operations Research ITM 341
IT Applications for Facility planning
Operations Systems Supply Chain Management (L)
Change Management & Business Process Re-engineering
Project Management (L)
IT Applications in Service operations((((
Software Project Management (L)
Data Warehousing & data Mining
Enterprise Resource Planning
Information Risk Management
e-Commerce (L) ITM405
Enterprise Application Integration