Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – BiotechnologyInstitute of Public Enterprise
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
The candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PH candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of the commencement of the course. Work experience or sponsorship by firms will be given due weightage.
The Institute of Public Enterprise offers Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Biotechnology course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
The course offers a lot of scope and advantage to the students in terms of career prospects, enhancement of biotechnology industrial knowledge and applications who are willing to contribute to general industry, biotech, pharmaceutical, life science and related industries.
* Uniqueness in providing curriculum which is pro-corporate and relevant to recruiters in the industry.
* Highly rigorous programme under four verticals with cutting edge specializations in functional areas of management (HR/Operations/Finance/Marketing/Systems).
* Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
* Industry Internship Programme.
* Excellent Academia-Industry partnership.
* Pedagogy includes: a judicious blend of class room lectures, action oriented assignments, role plays, seminars, management games, case studies, research & presentations
The power packed curriculum is designed in such a way that it meets the trends and needs of both the biotech industry and academia and train the manpower in managing biotechnologies/life sciences and the related companies.
* Business Management
* Core Biotechnology Concepts
* Biotechnology Business
* Case Studies and Business Plan/s