Post Graduate Diploma in ManagementInternational Management Institute
- Post Graduate Diploma
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline under 10 + 2+ 3 system from a recognized University. A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
1. Application : IMI Brochure and Application Form can be acquired by one time payment of Rs. 1500/- for one program and Rs. 2000/- for two programs through following means :
- By cash payment at IMI
- By post (enclosing demand draft drawn in favour of IMI payable at Delhi)
- On-line application can be accessed through . (need to make a payment by credit card/Demand Draft in favour of IMI, payable at New Delhi) after September 09 till November 27, 2009 .
2. Admission Test: Candidates are required to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. The CAT examination will be held on Saturday, 28 November 2009 to Monday, 7 December 20009. IMI will receive the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT and have also applied to IMI for the two-year PGDM and PGDM-HR. IMI uses CAT scores (sectional and overall) as the sole criterion for short-listing candidates. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India. They should score , preferably, more than 600 marks.
3. Group Discussion and Interview: Group Discussion and personal interviews are integral components of the admissions process. Besides, the selection procedure also entails evaluating writing skills. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate's communication ability, in addition to the overall knowledge of the student. Besides Delhi, the selection process is normally conducted at other centers including Bangalore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Jaipur, Trivandrum & Hyderabad. Candidates should indicate their preferred center(s) for interview in the application form. If a candidate's preferred centre is not available, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process.