Post Graduate Diploma In ManagementAcademy of Management Studies (Dehradoon)
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
PGDM is a two year full time programme approved by the All India Council of Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Total number of seats are 120.This programme is accredited Equivalent to MBA by AICTE".
Students are admitted on the basis of their performance in written test conducted by AIMA (MAT) followed by group discussions and interview at AMS Campus. Admission is strictly on merit basis and in-take in the course is on all India basis so that the batch is cosmopolitan and the students learn to live, study and work in multi-cultural environment and as such are unlikely to face problems of adjustment anywhere in their working lives.
1. Attending class session is mandatory for every student
2. Students are given regular assignments and projects to work on.
3. Case study participation is widely practiced.
4. Students are encouraged to solve problems using computers
5. Role playing sessions are held frequently
6. Group discussions take place offering multiple views..
Seminars are held by inviting eminent speakers from time to time. Some of the topics covered in the seminars at AMS in the past are as follows:
Managing across national boundaries
Strategic aspects of globalization
WTO and its impact on the Indian Economy
Challenges in International Business & Information Technology
CRM - Challenges and Opportunities