Post Graduate Diploma in Management:Human Resource ManagementRegional College of Management
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
The PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-CME. It is being offered since 1993 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as accounting, economics, finance, and marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to asses emerging needs and factors them onto its programmes.
* To Prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA’s unique blend of quality and flexibility.
* To enable working professionals rise in their organization
* To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena
* To enable students to take up B-School of their choice among our Nodal centres
* Management Function & Organization Behavior.
* Marketing Management.
* Managerial Economics.
* Financial & Management Accounting.
* Introduction to Information Technology.
* Business Communication.
* Operations Management.
* Human Resources.
* Quantitative Technique for Managers.
* Economic & Social Environment.
* Research Methodology.
* Financial Management.
The course offers specialization in Human Resource Management