Post Graduate Diploma in Management- International BusinessInstitute of Public Enterprise
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
The candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PH candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of the commencement of the course. Work experience or sponsorship by firms will be given due weightage.
The Institute of Public Enterprise offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management- International Business course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
The two year full time program will enable imparting knowledge to students relating to several aspects of addressing to management and growth of any companies business be it or national or international.
* Cutting edge curriculum comprising subjects relevant to management in general and international management in particular.
* Exposure to global business environment to class room and study visits in India and in a few foreign countries.
* Delivery of course inputs through well qualified in house and visiting/guest faculty from across the country.
* Inputs from industry captions.
* Assignments given to students on the current business environments across various sectors covering issues in strategy, marketing,finance,human recourse management, operations, supply chain management etc domains.