Post Graduate Diploma in Management:Luxury Brand Management & Vendor LinkingGRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTATION
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- New delhi
With increasing consumerism, unprecedented awareness and a youth- heavy consumer base. India is proverbial 'Promised Land' for Global brands and retailers. Organized retailing is expected to notch up a 20% annual growth rate by the end of the decade, against 8.5% at present which accounts for 10% of the GDP.
The retail sector is estimated to provide employment to over 18 million people, the largest employment after agriculture. So, the professional with expertise in retail are going to be the need of hour.
The institute strives to create a new generation of smart retail professional of international caliber and aim at equipping them with managerial skills and capabilities required in organized retail industry. The programme target at:
* To introduce the basic retailing management concepts.
* Empowering students with the most modern techniques and practices of retailing, as seen and experienced around the globe.
* Nurturing competent retail manager with interpersonal and communication skills relevant for retail industry.
* To provide exposure in marketing, technical and practical skills to be applied in actual work environment.
* Imparting theoretical and practical knowledge to ensure understanding of the dynamics of modern organized retail trade.
Quantitative Techniques for Decision Makers
Marketing Fundamental and Strategies.
Modern Management Principles, Practices & Techniques
Fundamental of Computing skills for manager
Managerial Economics & Demand Forecasting Methods
Operations & Production Management Concepts and Applications
Global Corporate Business Communications
Optimization Techniques for Decision Makers
Global Logistics: Principle and Practice
Marketing Research Techniques for Manager
People Management: Principle and Practice
Performance Management & Counseling Skills
Management Ethics, Negotiations skills & Social Responsibility Principle and Practice
Financial Management : Principle and Practice
Relational Data Base Management Systems
Retail Management and Merchandising Management
Retail Service Marketing
Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
Marketing Planning and Control
Current Issues in Retailing