POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGAll India Institute of Local Self-Government
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
B.Sc. with Chemistry / Microbiology / Life Science / Botany / Zoology as a major / principal subject with minimum 50 percent marks and 45 percent for candidates under Reserved Category.
* Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
* Bacteriology, Mycology and Serology
* Parasitology, Mycology and Virology
* Clinical Pathology
* Hematology and Blood banking
* Histopathology and Cytopathology
* Advance Techniques and Future Trends in Laboratory Science.
* Laboratory management and Ethics.
* Group Discussion
* Project of Hospital Training
* Seminar on project
Successful students are eligible to work as Technicians (Pathology) Sr. technicians (Pathology), in-charge pathology laboratory etc. in Government / Private pathology laboratories, Pharmaceuticals / Biochemical Laboratories etc. more importantly, self-employment opportunities are also available to successful students to open his / her pathological Health Diagnostic clinics after adequate years of Practical Laboratory training in recognized Government and private sector.