Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Design and Engnieering with PDMS & CAESAR II (1 Year Part Time)MIT Piping Design and Engineering Training Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Fluid handling
- Pipe stress analysis
- Layout engineering
- System engineering
- Corrosion and Material selection
- Field instrumentation
- Fabrication and installation
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Statutory Regulation & Safety
- Management skills
- Total contact hours will be 450+, which are distributed for theory, practical, software traning and also industrial visits.
During the course, students will carryout practicals, like template & symbol base drawing creation & computer aided program with application of software: Plant Design & Management System (PDMS) for modeling of Piping System & CAESAR II for stress Analysis and AutoCAD.
Performance is reviewed at the end of training program, by written examinations, one project & presentation of seminars.