POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN Visual Merchandizing & Communication Design (PGDVM&CD)Footwear Design & Development Institute
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
The aim of the course is to provide participants with a high level of professionalism in the sector of visual communication, visual merchandising and the necessary skills to create display compositions, the means of communication closest to the consumer, and the true point of contact between customer and company. The course provides an integrated overview of the different forms of marketing communication with their functions, theoretical background and especially practical applications.
Upon completion of this course, students will have an understanding of the visual merchandising industry including:
- The principles and elements of display
- The development and design of language for the purpose of product presentation
- Development of brand management
- Specifics of marketing communication - retail chains, industrial markets, service in the
marketing communication in the retail organizations
- The design and construction of props.
Visual Merchandising, Retail Communication, History and Theory of Design, Fundamentals of Retail, AutoCAD, Business Studies, History of Fashion, Interior Design, Consumer Behaviour, Home-wear and Accessories, Retail Branding, Store Design, Fashion and Accessories, Fashion and Styling, Digital Modeling.
Post Graduates of this programme may find employment in the following areas:
- Retail store visual merchandising or display departments
- Visual merchandising consultancy and supply companies
- Retail merchandising
- Display production companies
- Exhibition design