Post Graduate Program in Management:Finance(MINOR SPECIALIZATION)ALLIANCE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
# A consistent and significant scholastic record. Based on the requirements of industry today, candidates who have a record of 60% and above throughout their studies (in particular, X, XII and graduation) are encouraged to apply. Students in their final year of graduation may also apply provided they meet the minimum scholastic record of 60% at the time of application.
The flagship program of Alliance Business School is the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) which is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, USA. Crafted with utmost care and with the cooperation of academics and practitioners, the curriculum of the program is rigorous, contemporary and forward-looking. The program is designed to equip its graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to take up positions of responsibility in the corporate world anywhere or to become entrepreneurs.
* Flagship Program of ALLIANCE
* Global perspective and focus
* Accredited by the IACBE, USA
* Rigorous, Contemporary, Forward-looking Curriculum
* Full-Time Program
* Duration: 21 Months
* Taught by accomplished Resident Faculty
* Embellished by International and Indian Adjunct Faculty
* Program conducted at ALLIANCE’S state-of-the-art campus on CHANDAPUR – ANEKAL Road, Bangalore
* Articulation Agreements with leading Universities and Institutions abroad provide for student exchanges, internships, short term certification programs, and dual degree opportunities
* Program comprises of Foundation Courses, Core Courses, Elective Courses, Summer Internship Program and Dissertation
* Major and Minor areas of specialization possible
GENERAL – LEARNING DELIVERY METHODOLOGY:
* Interactive Lectures
* Case Study Exercises
* Class Projects and Exercises
* Field Projects and Company Visits
* Video Presentations
* Expert / Guest Lectures
* Activity Labs
Learning Statement – Finance:
Ever since the Indian economy underwent a series of reforms in 1991, there have been progressive developments in banking, finance, industry, investment climate, income, employment and legal environment. In spite of the financial meltdown witnessed in the last two years, India has still been able to manage a decent growth rate.
The current situation in the corporate world demands that managers focus on wealth maximization for shareholders and value creation on a consistent basis without compromising on maintaining high standards of corporate governance and transparency in disclosure norms. What matters to the corporate manager is the efficient and effective use of the vital resource called money. The success of any business can be attributed, among other things, to the manner in which it manages its finances.
The finance specialization at ALLIANCE is designed to develop value creators.
Financial Markets and Services
Strategic Corporate Finance
Small and Medium Enterprise Financing
Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting