Post Graduate Program in Management:Human Resource Management(MINOR SPECIALIZATION)ALLIANCE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
# A consistent and significant scholastic record. Based on the requirements of industry today, candidates who have a record of 60% and above throughout their studies (in particular, X, XII and graduation) are encouraged to apply. Students in their final year of graduation may also apply provided they meet the minimum scholastic record of 60% at the time of application.
The flagship program of Alliance Business School is the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) which is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, USA. Crafted with utmost care and with the cooperation of academics and practitioners, the curriculum of the program is rigorous, contemporary and forward-looking. The program is designed to equip its graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to take up positions of responsibility in the corporate world anywhere or to become entrepreneurs.
* Flagship Program of ALLIANCE
* Global perspective and focus
* Accredited by the IACBE, USA
* Rigorous, Contemporary, Forward-looking Curriculum
* Full-Time Program
* Duration: 21 Months
* Taught by accomplished Resident Faculty
* Embellished by International and Indian Adjunct Faculty
* Program conducted at ALLIANCE’S state-of-the-art campus on CHANDAPUR – ANEKAL Road, Bangalore
* Articulation Agreements with leading Universities and Institutions abroad provide for student exchanges, internships, short term certification programs, and dual degree opportunities
* Program comprises of Foundation Courses, Core Courses, Elective Courses, Summer Internship Program and Dissertation
* Major and Minor areas of specialization possible
GENERAL – LEARNING DELIVERY METHODOLOGY:
* Interactive Lectures
* Case Study Exercises
* Class Projects and Exercises
* Field Projects and Company Visits
* Video Presentations
* Expert / Guest Lectures
* Activity Labs
Learning Statement – Human Resource Management:
The attraction, preservation, and development of high caliber people, the most critical source of competitive advantage for businesses worldwide, rests on the human resource function. Humans are an organization’s greatest asset. Without them, everyday business functions such as managing cash flows, making business transactions, communicating through all forms of media, and dealing with customers, cannot be completed. Humans and the potential they possess drive global organizations of today. Human Resource Management works to ensure that employees are able to synergize the fulfillment of both organizational and personal goals.
The study of human resource management at ALLIANCE is aimed at understanding what makes for productive and sustainable relationships between organizations and the people who work within them. Specific research and learning themes within the HR curriculum focus on a number of critical intellectual capital issues.
Careers in HR involve identifying organizational needs, creating strategic plans, devising organizational policy and procedures, measuring performance, identifying training needs, achieving results, coordinating resources and overseeing recruitment and employee development.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – MINOR SPECIALIZATION
Performance Management and Measurement
Training and Development