Post Graduate Program in Management:Marketing(MAJOR SPECIALIZATION)ALLIANCE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
# A consistent and significant scholastic record. Based on the requirements of industry today, candidates who have a record of 60% and above throughout their studies (in particular, X, XII and graduation) are encouraged to apply. Students in their final year of graduation may also apply provided they meet the minimum scholastic record of 60% at the time of application.
The flagship program of Alliance Business School is the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) which is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, USA. Crafted with utmost care and with the cooperation of academics and practitioners, the curriculum of the program is rigorous, contemporary and forward-looking. The program is designed to equip its graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to take up positions of responsibility in the corporate world anywhere or to become entrepreneurs.
* Flagship Program of ALLIANCE
* Global perspective and focus
* Accredited by the IACBE, USA
* Rigorous, Contemporary, Forward-looking Curriculum
* Full-Time Program
* Duration: 21 Months
* Taught by accomplished Resident Faculty
* Embellished by International and Indian Adjunct Faculty
* Program conducted at ALLIANCE’S state-of-the-art campus on CHANDAPUR – ANEKAL Road, Bangalore
* Articulation Agreements with leading Universities and Institutions abroad provide for student exchanges, internships, short term certification programs, and dual degree opportunities
* Program comprises of Foundation Courses, Core Courses, Elective Courses, Summer Internship Program and Dissertation
* Major and Minor areas of specialization possible
GENERAL – LEARNING DELIVERY METHODOLOGY:
* Interactive Lectures
* Case Study Exercises
* Class Projects and Exercises
* Field Projects and Company Visits
* Video Presentations
* Expert / Guest Lectures
* Activity Labs
Learning Statement – Marketing:
The primary purpose of the study of marketing is to understand how this critical and pervasive function engineers the acquisition and retention of customers.
Without solvent customers in some reasonable proportion, there is no business. And these customers are constantly presented with varied options to help them solve their problems. The surviving, thriving business is one that constantly seeks better ways to help people solve their problems – functionally better, valued better and available better. To create this “betterness” requires knowing what customers think this attribute to be. This precedes all else in business.
Students trained in marketing can provide critical inputs in areas such as markets, competitors, and portfolios of operating technologies. The field of marketing is a valuable preparation for many types of management careers, including consulting, entrepreneurial management, line management, and for those who have future interests in starting their own business.
MARKETING – MAJOR SPECIALIZATION
Strategic Marketing Management
Marketing of Services
Sales and Channel Management
Industry Internship Program
Product and Brand Management
Integrated Marketing Communication
Supply Chain Management
Customer Relationship Management
Marketing of High-Tech Products & Innovation