Post Graduate Programme in Communications Management and EntrepreneurshipMudra Institute Of Communications, Ahmedabad
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
* The participants should have secured at least 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university/institution * The participants should have at least some experience after graduation in corporate, family business or their own venture
The course has now evolved as a unique educational model offering the following distinct experiences:
* Education in Communications, Management and Entrepreneurship leading to Post Graduate level Diploma.
* Relevant industry experience through Continuing Industry Internship Programme (CIIP) in the communications domain.
* International Immersion in countries like US, UK and Singapore.
* Contemporary learning in three thrust areas (chosen careers) viz. Digital Media, Films, and Entertainment and Marketing Communications Businesses.
* Launch and management of one’s own innovative venture, using Com-curator systems consisting of industry mentorship and Model Service Centre, well-designed office for conducting business and communication technology support facilities like Idea lab, Media Research lab, Film Studio with post production facilities, IMac lab for animation and graphic design, opportunities of VC funding, legal and HR support, web support, and so on.
Ideal PGPCME Participants:
PGPCME targets participants who are aware, motivated with strong communications and interpersonal skills and motivated to pursue entrepreneurship in the Communications domain. The institute encourages a diverse mix of educational, professional and other background amongst participants to enhance the learning experience. We believe that intellectual growth is stimulated not only by exposure to talented faculty, but also, a lively interaction with fellow participants.
* The ideal PGPCME participants are those who have a passion for communications and entrepreneurship and are bubbling with ideas.
* The PGPCME programme seeks motivated candidates with experience and/or education in any one of the following verticals :
o Branding, Advertising, PR and Events
o Digital Media: Internet, Social and Mobile Media
o Graphic Design, Animation, Gaming and Photography
o Print and Broadcast Media
o Design —Products, Exhibitions, Events, Festivals and Retail
o Film Production, Entertainment and related fields: Theatre, TV, Educational films and videos
o Rural Marketing and Communications
* Candidates with a background in family business and wishing to be groomed for leadership positions in any of the mentioned verticals.
* They may also be working professionals who want to either set up a new venture or upgrade their education for career development.